Important Questions for the Sellers of your New Home
Hopefully the seller has been through the following with you, but if not, don’t get caught out, make sure to ask:
- Where can I find the main stopcock (to turn off the water)?
- Where can I find gas/ electricity meters?
- Will I require any special cleaning products for floors surfaces?
- When are the bins collected?
- Do you have any left over paint that was used on the walls?
- Can you provide any instruction manuals or warranties for any goods provided?
- Where were the kitchen/ bathroom tiles purchased?
- Where was the fixed furniture purchased (eg kitchen cabinet)?
- Who currently supplies gas/ electric/ broadband?
- Where can I find the thermostat?